Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Two Peas, Separate Pods

This could account for our 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant picture.
My friend, Liz, is due July 31st with a little girl too. We have been going through this experience together over the past 9 months and it has been great to have someone right there with you to vent to or ask questions or compare notes...
Baby Given is due just four days later on August 3rd, but if she wants to come a week or two early to spare me from this heat, that would be fine with me too...

1 comment:

Sartwell Family said...

Liz you look so cute pregnant!!! I love your blog and what you did with the nursery. That baby is going to be so spoiled by everyone. I can't wait to see her. Don’t feel bad about working Jeremy to death; just remember you are the one that has to give birth. LOL..... Tell my cousin I said hello. I love you guys. Brandy