Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One lone pea...One lone pod...


Monday morning, Ansley (middle name TBD) Miller, was welcomed into the world.
She was not due until July 31st, but she surprised them with an early birthday.
She is the sweetest smallest baby I have ever seen (5lbs 2oz).
I am very thankful she and Liz are doing well and it is very exciting to know that her playmate, Baby Given will be here soon enough!
We are very excited for Mike and Liz and their venture into parenthood, they are going to be great.

I am ready to have this baby- everyone I know is giving birth and I don't think my stomach has any more room in there.
My luck, the baby will be a week late, but hey I guess she just loves her mom and wants to hang out with me a little longer!
I am okay with that as long as she is not a 10 pounder with a large melon...ouch!

No comments: