Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Nursery

The nursery is finally as finished as it can be at this point.
After months of painting, repainting, bringing home swatches, sewing and more we are finally through. It was a labor of love, and I had so much fun doing it. I know Jeremy is glad it is complete, I always had a running list of things I needed his help on...and I don't know what I would do if my husband was not handy or patient.
I am the queen of changing my mind, and when it comes to my own home, it is ten times worse...

I love the baby bedding. Meg Crockett made it for me and she did a great job on it. It turned out better than I imagined and her work is great.
The baby's picture will go in the pink frame above the bed, on either side we are putting our own baby pictures so we can see who she looks like, since Jeremy and I favor each other anyway- we are betting on dark hair and squinty eyes.



My friend Veronica is painting a window for me that will hang above the changing table. She is super talented and I am pretty pumped about it...I will be sure to post a picture when it is complete.
I also took up sewing and made the curtains myself...If I never saw white burlap again in my life that would be fine with me...


Hagan loves this room too. He loves to roll around on the rug like he does in the grass.

The glider is the best seat in the house.

Behind that closet door is where alot of pocket change went, this child is ready for a fashion show...




2 comments:

adam & claire & henry said...

did not know you knew meg? i don't know why not, you both went to Starkville Public together....she is very talented!---we should discuss.

Julianne said...

Room looks awesome...just needs a baby!