Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Update - 39 weeks

We went to the doctor on Friday and found out that I am 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced, which is good.
I am still very pregasaurus and just waiting...I heard if you eat spaghetti then it can trigger labor...I tried that, nothing. We also took a walk yesterday hoping gravity would work...nothing. Last night we had sushi (all with cooked fish) I even used more wasabi than usual...still nothing.
So, I am just planning on being at the hospital bright and early on Wednesday because Baby Given loves it in this belly and no amount of coaxing from her mother is going to get her here any earlier.
We are very ready to meet her, hold her and see who she takes after...I keep dreaming she has Jeremy's nose...so, we will keep you posted on any progress until then.

No comments: