Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Update

As of Friday I am 2 cm dilated (some progress).
We talked about inducing on July 30th if nothing happens before then. It was a really strange thing to schedule and think, "I could be picking my child's birthday".

Honestly I would love for something drastic to happen - and go into labor naturally and rush around the house and then to the hospital. I think it would be much more exciting that way.
But with the heat and and the size of my belly I am ready to have Baby Given thriving and growing outside of my body...so we will just wait and see what happens...

Last night I played tennis and bowling on a Nintendo Wii (hoping that would trigger something), but it didn't...I found out I am a great bowler in video games - not so much in real life...
so, still prego and still waiting...

No comments: