Monday, June 30, 2008

"Reunited and it feels so good"...

The Morris Family just happened to have a lay over in the Memphis Airport last week and we all went up there to meet them for lunch. It was such a short visit, but worth every minute!



I can't believe how grown up Julia is. She is very talkative and so tall, her baby fat is vanishing...how sad!
Maggie is sitting up on her own and is so animated now. Jane was shocked by the size of my belly since the last time she saw me was April.


Me and Julia - despite what it looks like, I am not squeezing her that hard, I was just really happy to see her.

Pop told Julia there was a mouse in his ear (a ploy to get her to sit in Mimi's lap) it worked...she is looking feverishly for a grey mouse...named Earl...

Two pregnant chicks and our pregnancy coach (the one who has done this twice before)


Miss Maggie & her dimples

Julia, Pop & Maggie - all smiling for the photo - simultaneous smiles - a very rare thing


No comments: