Friday, June 13, 2008

Snoogle: great for a pregnant woman or a weimaraner

Not that I want to endorse products on the blog, but this one just has to be discussed.

About 6-7 months into pregnancy I had to invest in a body pillow.

When we are talking about being sleep deprived with an aching back, I decided this body pillow would be a serious investment. After doing my research, I finally found the snoogle - the largest body pillow on earth.

It has made sleeping better (as good as it can be to be be almost 8 months pregnant). I am glad that I bought it, it is worth every penny and being that there will be more pregnancy in the future - I see it as a long term investment...

Jeremy is not that fond of it, as it takes up precious room in the bed...however, Hagan loves it...

Before I get into bed at night, Hagan is allowed a few precious minutes to lay there before I kick him out, here are a few pics I happened to be able to get...


No comments: