Monday, June 30, 2008

Showers Galore!

I had a shower on Saturday from all of my Fleming Friends. It was so much fun and quite a hit...
Theresa had it at her house and was quite the hostess. Everything was adorable and as always it was perfectly done.

The gracious hostesses - Theresa, Krissie, Veronica & Katrina (not pictured - Jane, sniffle sniffle) I wish she could have been there!

Everything was themed around the nursery (black white & pink) it was adorable

Mimi, Elizabeth & Baby Given

Mom, me, Jana, Aunt Mary K., & Aunt Carol (not pictured Elizabeth Monteith & Yoriko Sides)

The Booth Girls - Aunt Cathy, Me & Lauran

Hagan was pumped about all of the new baby products...I watched him go from bag to bag for a good twenty minutes!

Thanks to all who came - It was great seeing all of you and Thank you to the hostesses...it was such a good time seeing everyone and catching up! Only a few more days until the Guest of Honor makes her debut!

No comments: