Friday, August 1, 2008

Let the Photo shoot begin!

We have only been home about 48 hours and life has just seemed to settle into place. I was nervous about the thought of bringing a baby home to our crowded, noisy house, but somehow it just made our house feel even better now that Libby is here. So far she loves the place and sleeps right through Hagan barking and all the other activity (except for a meal) The girl is not going to miss a meal, she is like clockwork when it comes to eating...
Here are a few pics to share...

Jeremy and Libby - they went to the same salon this morning
Okay, I am all ready, can't move a muscle - feeling pretty secure in this car seat...much like a strait jacket...notice all of my hospital bling...

Just chillin with my homies in my bouncy seat...

Yes Dad, I promise I am not going to date until I am 25 - boys...yuck

Hanging out with Mr. Lamb - he's my fave...


2 comments:

LBoggan said...

Elizabeth-
Libby is beautiful! What a gorgeous head of hair! Congrats- such a sweet little family!

Your mom shared your blog link with my parents. Such a proud grandma. I loved looking at the cute pictures!
Lindsay Boggan

Nancy Berliner said...

Elizabeth:
What an adorable baby - can't wait to see her in the flesh! I'm glad to see you haven't lost your wit. Some of your comments are hysterical. Jeremy is definitely the proud papa. Hope to see you both soon.