Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am 1 month old today!

It is hard to believe that little Libby Jane has been here a month already. Time sure does fly. We are all doing great, I am adjusting to her nightly schedule and it is getting easier...Jeremy is a pro with her and Hagan thinks she has been here all this time.

Here are some pictures of our at home photo shoot the other day, she is becoming quite photogenic...
Hello World...


The name is Libby, but you can call me Cheeks...


My mom is the funniest person I know, and trust me I know a lot of people...


The title of this literary masterpiece is, This Little Piggy Went to Prada


Don't know who this girl is...all I know is, her hair is awesome....

You talkin' to me?

3 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

How precious!

And I love that monogrammed onsie. I wonder which style maven gave her that??

I hope we get to see y'all sometime this weekend. I heard someone has another "happie" for Miss Libs!

Can't wait to smooch on those sweet cheeks :)

Julianne said...

We loved it!!!!!

Mimi and Pop

Tina said...

Happi "1 month-day" Libby!

Love Aunt Tina