Monday, January 19, 2009

Is it spring time yet?

It is very very hard to believe that our little Libby is coming up on 6 months of age...it seems like just yesterday I was in the first trimester of pregnancy toting around wheat thins and ginger ale because you never know when that nauseous feeling would hit...and now I am brainstorming for her first birthday party. Not only that I welcomed the big 2-8 into my life last week and I have already started thinking about baby #2. And by that I mean just THINKING...I don't foresee a sibling for Libby in the near future...but seeing how time seems to sneak up on me, I would hate to forget to have another child while I am thinking about what food for Libby to try next or what to do for her birthday...
I am almost 6 months old today and its doing a number on my mom...I mean look at me - would you want this face to grow up and start talking back?
I like to watch Hagan attempt to eat the mailman daily - its one of the highlights of our day

Mom gets herself ready and leaves my hair a hot mess...

Dad is tracking the ducks this season and keeping up with MSU football recruits, I am updating the blog on my vtech laptop, thank goodness for wireless...


it's never to early to start embarrassing your children - Jeremy gave Libby this awesome hairdo after a bath one night


Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baby #2! I can imagine how that happens. I thought it would be forever before I would think about #2 (although we only want them 2 years apart). However, I'm so in love with Ellison and for some crazy reason, I miss being pregnant with her too (and I was very sick in the beginning too). So, I told Jason I could do it again. A break is nice, but I'll be ready in about a year to try for #2! For now, my sleep deprived nights are devoted to Ellison Reese!