Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy as a Bee-

We have been so busy this week and now I am really feeling the aftermath...exhaustion, a cluttered house and an overdose of fast food because I have had no time to cook. Jeremy is enjoying the last weekend of duck hunting and Libby and I are finally enjoying our Saturday with absolutely nothing on our calendar - I love that feeling...


I am only six months old and I have mastered multi-tasking, I think I got this skill from my mom. I made a new friend this week, Lizzie. She was so sweet to me that Mom is re-thinking the breed of our next puppy...don't tell Hagan though.

Mom and I had dinner with Aunt Katrina, I let her hold me and I was such a sweet girl at the restaurant...I know one day I will enjoy fine dining - good thing they are showing me the ropes.

No comments: