Thursday, October 23, 2008

Milestone #1

Libby rolled over this week! It did take a little coaxing from a toy that she had never seen before that was just a few feet away from her on her blanket, and after about 30 minutes she went from back to tummy...there is always that pesky arm that seems to add to the ordeal, but she finally managed to get around it.

I would have video taped it, but it took so long, I think I will wait until she really masters it...

I have a slight fear of missing out on the big milestones when I go back to work in November, so I was happy that I got to witness this "first" for myself.

*just a little side note to Mimie & NaNa who will be watching Libby for me...if she does do something amazing, and I am sure she will...just don't tell me about it. When I see it for myself and call you to tell you, please act shocked (like it is something you never dreamed would have happened). That will make this whole working mom lifestyle much better for me. :)

No comments: