Thursday, October 23, 2008

This week...

Here are just a pictures of Libby that I took this week...So many people say that she looks like Jeremy, but sometimes when she makes certain faces, I see me, especially when she wrinkles her forehead...

This tummy time stuff is seriously overrated, half the time I am licking this dang blanket...lucky for mom, I took a break to pose for this photo.


I am the cutest little pumpkin on the block.

This is the window that my friend, Veronica painted...we Love it and it looks great in the nursery! It took us a while to figure out how to hang it. Jeremy talked me out of suspending it from our plaster ceilings with chains...definitely glad that we did this instead.

A close up view - notice Hagan made it into the painting!










1 comment:

adam & claire & henry said...

wow. already rolling over!!! that's good and all but henry does the cutest impression of a human doorstop that you have ever seen.

i agree with the tummy time- we try it but it turns into instant nap time....

good to see y'all are doing well. see y'all soon.
adam, claire & henry