Saturday, October 4, 2008

Growing like a dandelion...

Libby is now 2 months and counting. Time sure is flying by. She is getting bigger everyday and I have even started to take the clothes that she has outgrown out of her closet...how sad! Her best feature (besides her awesome hair) is her smile. She loves to be outside and also likes to be on the floor moving. I have a feeling she will be the type that will be into everything one day soon. See the pictures below of how much she has grown!



What bow?

Mom says these are the most comfortable shoes I will ever wear...


I think she is right, check me out in my new kicks!


I got these awesome cowlicks from my dad.

this is me and my hair, semi-tame after a bath...

Jeremy and Jeremy Jr. watching a movie

Who knew going on a walk would be such a hazardous sport...Thank Goodness for this 5 point harness...


Me and my puppy dog playing outside...he is almost as photogenic as I am...

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Love the pics. I have been checking the blog frequently.
I like the shot of the pensive
look and the first one on this
post of "The Bow".
Much Love,
Pop