Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been awhile -

It has been a little while since our last post, so much has been going on that the blog has been put on the back burner. Libby is now rolling over like a champ and holding her head up very well. She also has started to laugh a little - or at least she is making a very good effort to. It is so cute.

I started back to work last week and it was tough. For those working mothers out there that work a 40 hour week...I don't see how you do it. Just being back to work part time is going to take some getting used to. But once we get into the routine of it all we should be alright.

We also took our first road trip. Mom and I went to Mistletoe Market in Jackson to start our Christmas shopping. We had a lot of fun and got a lot of goodies, Libby is a great shopper. She also attended her first football game at Millsaps where her Uncle Russell plays basketball. Jeremy may have been slightly disappointed that her first football game was not at Mississippi State, but with the bulldogs record this year I don't think he minds...See the pictures below of all our latest adventures.

*no one warned me about the logistics of traveling with a baby and staying in a hotel room...interesting- with each little event I come to appreciate Moms more and more and I know why God gave us the abilty to multi-task...


L for Libby
Ashley & Andy came to visit & Andy got to practice his Daddy skills.
Pocahontas on Halloween
Pocahontas at the Halloween Party on our street - obviously having a ball...

At the football game with Uncle Russell

Posing with Mimie & Pop - Libby hates the wind, but loves her Mimie and Pop.

Having a snack with my Daddy.

Lunch with Mimie & Pop

Looking nonchalant with my uncle

Watching the game

Telling Pop how the world works...

This is my favorite blanket, Mimie knit it for me...rumor is she whipped it up in two days with no trouble at all. Eat your heart out Martha...

Mimie showing me her mad knitting skills.

No comments: