Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doctor, Doctor, give me the news...

This week has been quite a different story for us at the Given household. The week was off to a great start until Tuesday around 1 a.m. I came down with a very miserable stomach bug. It was not fun at all. I had the same bug last year on Christmas Eve and it took all the fun out of the festivities. Not to mention I was pregnant so, that made it even worse. This time I have Libby here and that is even harder. I mean, what mother has time to be sick? not me... So, Mimie came to pick up Libby so I could rest...I have never been so bored in my whole life...such a strange feeling to be at the house alone without Libby around, but by the afternoon I was feeling better. Libby on the other hand was not. She had a fever and was sick to her stomach so we started the Pedialyte and all the other measures to keep her hydrated. Today we are doing better and she is sleeping alot but keeping down milk and Pedialyte which is good news. I think it will take longer for her to bounce back to her old self...so until then we are experiencing our first illness which is so hard to watch. We will be sure to keep you posted on our progress...until then enjoy the latest pictures!
My favorite place to nap - every kid needs a fuzzy car seat...
I am not posing, I am just this cute....

Fun with Daddy! - notice the spit up in his hair...I think that is the last time he will try that trick for awhile.

Hagan trying to "fit" onto this folded blanket without much success

Libby Lou looking very much like our founding father, George Washington in this attire





This is my new favorite toy - I love him so much I want to eat him up after his performance of twinkle twinkle little star!

No comments: