Sunday, August 21, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...


My name is John Henry...mom says I am the cutest thing ever...I have to say that she is right.

 

I love to watch my daddy mow the grass...



I also love to swing.

I think solid food is the real deal.


This is my dog, Hagan.
Since this whole solid food thing started he has come to realize the importance of my existence.


We are working on his boundaries...

I am all about the full eating experience..touching it with my hands...


then I do this weird stretching routine so my hair can have a taste too...


and I walk away fully satisfied, covered from head to toe & looking good.


These are my hunting buddies, Brooks and Riley...we are already discussing duck season 2017...
be afraid, be very afraid...

1 comment:

My said...

Hi Liz,
Was going through old emails and found this blog address! I was so happy to get an update on you and your cute family. Glad all is well! Hope to see you soon. :)

Myra