Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Life!

We have moved in with Mimi & Pop and closed on our new house. Now we are just waiting to move in, hopefully it will be mid-August. We are very excited and are having lots of fun planning. During the midst of all of our home selling/buying chaos we discovered another great surprise.


While we are thrilled to share the news, I have to be honest when I say...I under-estimated this whole moving project, especially when being in the first trimester. I would have a huge list of things to do during Libby's nap time, and as soon as I started reading that book to her, the bed was calling my name too.
Packing was the last thing on my mind.
I think for two weeks straight I looked like I just got hit by a truck...I know it was not easy on Jeremy either.

I know coming home to an exhausted and cranky wife, needy toddler, a house full of boxes, and not a crumb to eat was not the most pleasant part of his day.
Luckily, like anything in life - it was just a phase.
A Phase we probably go through again when the baby gets here...

Not saying I am back to my Donna Reed ways or anything (I've never been like that)
but I do have more energy and no more packing boxes in my immediate future (which puts my mind at ease).


We are 3 months along today and looking forward to welcoming another little one right before Christmas.
Libby has a slight obsession with babies, but I am not sure what it will be like when one arrives on her turf 24/7 and takes some of the spotlight. It will be interesting because she has such a unique definition of the the word "share".
We are very blessed, very excited, and looking forward to meeting the little one!

5 comments:

Cat said...

oh my goodness! I'm so excited for y'all! It will be so much fun watching Libby with the new baby. I laugh constantly at Jack and Mia Beth. yes, some days are hard, but fun wins over! :) Congrats!

Leigh said...

Awww Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!! Now if you all only lived next door, Runyan AND Byler would have playmates! Seriously though, we miss y'all. I had a feeling this announcement was coming. Libby will be a great big sis.

Thanks for commenting on my post yesterday. I just had to know I wasn't the only person that felt that way. Come visit soon!

Lindy said...

We are so excited. Hopefully we can live closer one day and have lots and lots of play dates!

Stephanie said...

yeah!!! we are soo happy for you guys...libby will be a great big sis!!!

Anonymous said...

So much excitement!! Congratulations and try to rest up between now and August. You're going to be so busy between then and December. What a great Christmas blessing!