Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jeremy & Elizabeth sitting in a tree...

4 Years ago on November 12th, Jeremy and I became a Mr. & Mrs.
It's hard to believe it has been 4 years, it doesn't feel like that much time has passed but when I look back and see all that we have accomplished together it is easier to believe.
I am so blessed! I could go on and on but I don't have the words to express how I feel.
Just a few pictures to re-cap the past....Enjoy.


This is the night we decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend...sounds so cheesy when I type it, but how else do you word it?
We had been to a 70's/80's skating party...

Our engagement photo - 9 months later

Our wedding - 6 months later






Then
This story would not be complete without a few details about home renovation...it is part of our DNA, I think...nothing is ever finished around here and honestly I don't know what we would do with ourselves if we moved into a brand new house...One thing is certain, I would really miss this little place - our first home together.


Now
Our house keeps us warm and dry, but it is nothing compared to our biggest "project" yet...Libby takes the cake. I don't know how people go through life without believing in God.
To have a child and raise one is proof enough for me that He exists. It's amazing to watch her daily and see Jeremy in her little personality and facial expressions.
Happy Anniversary Jeremy!

No comments: