Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Big Fat Birthday Bash

A year has come and gone and I can't believe it! Libby surprises me every day with the things she is doing and the way she copies everything we do...which is very cute, but scary at the same time. The other day we were running errands and I had a piece of gum. I look back at her and she too was chewing some imaginary gum. She is constantly watching and picking up new little tricks.
We had her birthday party the other weekend and we had a really good time. Papaw and Nana were very hospitable and let us entertain all of Libby's friends at their house. We were so thankful, our occupancy load at our house is slightly smaller. Enjoy the pictures!


If I could only reach the pedals...

Lizzie and Libby playing in the make shift water park

Nathan on the slide, I don't think he got off the slide once - except to help open presents...which was very helpful...

The Dad's had just as much fun as the kids did.

Ansley, Austin, Mari Lampton, Runyan & Mike playing in the pool

Since Dad won't let me drive his car, I guess this will do for now.
My cake!
I'm about to dig into this starchy delight and mom and dad want me to look at the camera?
Me and Mom getting ready to open presents.
I love my new wagon!

1 comment:

adam & claire & henry said...

good lookin party - we can vouch for the wagon...great year model..

enjoyed your visit the other night - we should all get together soon.

adam, claire & henry.