Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer - Good Cheap Fun

Libby has made lots of new discoveries now that she is crawling everywhere.

Just to name a few...
1. She likes to eat dirt in any form or fashion, or any speck of something that the vacuum happened to miss, she now knows she is not supposed to eat this type of thing so she shoves it in her mouth before I can get to her...it really is gross...this is the only reason I am ready to have her walk...
2. A floor vent is so much fun!


3. There is nothing like a cardboard box that Mom uses as a choo-choo train to entertain me and keep me slightly confined...


4. Mom and Dad have already turned me into a book worm...so much so, that when I see certain characters in the book, I must give them sugar (i.e. - the mouse in Goodnight Moon - I heart him)

Goodnight house...


And Goodnight mouse...

5. My favorite days are Saturday and Sunday when Daddy wakes up early with me and lets Mom sleep in a little.

6. I prefer to sleep with one leg elevated...I'm all about good circulation...

7. This is my baby doll that I feed with this toy bottle - this was the point Mom and Dad were convinced that they produced a genius...

No comments: