Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Libby is growing before our eyes these days...everyday I tell her to slow down, but she just won't listen to her mother. We have lots of fun together and now that she is smiling, motherhood is very rewarding even at 2 a.m. Next week we will be 8 weeks old and will be getting our shots. Where have the past two months gone?



See the pics below of her latest photo shoots


I am always sweet, but especially when I am sleeping...

Mom bought me these bows and I just started wearing them - who says a mo hawk can't be sassy?

Then Dad found the bows and decided that he would give it a shot...I think he was trying to keep the boys away


My mom is still telling those knee-slappers

Me and my fabulous hair sitting in my fabulous chair

I had a play date with my friend Ansley, it was so much fun!

She has really cool toys...

After we invaded each other's personal space, it was time to call it a day




3 comments:

The Greer Family said...

So precious! That pic of her laughing at you is SO sweet!

THE STEPHENS FAMILY said...

Elizabeth,
I did not know you had a precious little girl! Libby is so sweet! I found you on Claire and Adams blog - they are our neighbors! How are you doing? Congrats on the little one!
Taylor (Burgess) Stephens

adam & claire & henry said...

the hair is a trip...i can't believe you gel that kid's hair everyday to get it to stick up. great trick!!

see y'all soon. sorry about your Dawgs today. maybe they should stick to the louisiana technical school conference.